Herdade do Gamito offers everything you need to relax and balance your energy.
Throughout your stay, you may partake in various activities, discovering everything the Estate and its surroundings have to offer.
Here you can find the calm to read and rest, listening to the birds chirping and the breeze making its way through the trees and the grass. The summers are quite hot; therefore you can make use of the exterior pool, with a panoramic view of the Estate.
Time runs slow in this part of the country and the serenity of nature invites you for a walk or a bike ride through the different trails within the Estate and in the adjoining areas, where you can observe the fauna, the flora, or just lose yourself to your thoughts.
You can practice kayak or fish in the lake, while the occasional duck couple glances at you from afar. Besides nautical activities, you can also play tennis at our central court, surrounded by trees and giant granite rocks. And of course, don’t miss a visit to our winery; learn why the winery is close to the vineyard and how the grapes are processed by gravity. Try each of our award winning wines and get to know their story.
Immerse yourself in the plenitude of the Alentejo, in a place where time knows no number.
• Read and relax to the sounds of the serenity of the Alentejo countryside.
• Ride a kayak in the lake.
• Swim and chill out at the pool, overlooking the plains and hills of the Alentejo.
• Fish in the lake.
• Go for a walk or bike ride through the trails of the Estate and the surrounding areas.
• Play tennis on our central court.
• Visit the winery and try our award winning wines.
• Visit the historical villages of Crato and Flor da Rosa.